Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby Block Christmas Tree


Don't throw away your baby's old ABC wooden blocks. My girls (19 and 24) played with these blocks when they were babies. You can still see their teeth marks in the blocks. I had to buy more to make this block Christmas tree because I only had a few I had saved. If you look closely you can see I spelled out our names in the different levels of the tree. It definitely is one of those special decoration in our home. So don't toss out thoses worn color faded baby blocks! Recycle with love!

1 comment:

  1. About 25 years ago I along with my husband created a tree of blocks with the names of our 2 granddaughters and the names of their parents. Now I am planning the same thing for these 2 grownup granddaughters with their names and the names of their children. It is a wonderful keepsake.

    ReplyDelete