Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th! : Celebrate America Project

The front door wreath got a red, white, and blue make over just in time for the 4th! Easy project done with WM flowers and ribbon. The wreath vine I got from the yard years ago. So this project cost me very little. I don't glue the flowers into the wreath because I can change it for other occasions. Just cut the flowers stems short with wire cutters. Push the flower stems in between the branches of the vine. Make a bow. I will give you steps to how to make a bow on another post. ..if you would like. Done and hang!
Hope you have a Happy 4th!
Sunshine from SSS,
Sharon

8 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Wreath! I wish I had such talent! My crafts never come out so pretty!

    Have a Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon

    Thanks for your sweet comment and visit. I've sure enjoyed my visit here!

    Are we neighbors? I'm in Destin.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~Happy 4th Sharon!
    Your front door is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out great!! To think you could put something so wonderful together from WM flowers! ha ha ha

    I love the front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful front door wreathe. Thanks for showing it to all of us-

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that turned out so pretty! I love your whole porch. Love the bricks on the porch. It's very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful wreath...you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, thank you for following Bella Vista. It is nice to meet you. Come back soon...you are always welcome.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete